CHANGING SPOTLIGHT BULBS

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi,, I have a recently bought my first tourer a Lunar Lexon SE 2009... Anybody any ideas or links to how to change the spotlight bulbs in the lounge and bed area....I have tried poking screwdrivers in every crevice I can find (on the light fitting !!) but to no avail.. I don`t want to poke to hard and break the fittings so need to know that I am poking in the right place....I want to change the bulbs from Halogen to LEDs,, Image link below is of a similar fitting from the tinterweb
https://ibb.co/mKmeG6

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi having looked at the pic now that rugby has finished, it is not like the one shown in my last picture. Does that silver ring not screw off? (or pull off?)

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi...I have treid both prizing and screwing ( :unsure: ;) ) but as the lights seem fairly "flimsy" (and pardon the pun) light duty I don`t want to try the wrong one too hard,Just in case it I break it...Was just enquiring if anybody knew the right way before I put a bit of "oooomph" behind my attempt... :) :)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I think you have been given the right advice if your spots are pretty much the same as most others. Perhaps a couple more of photos would help in identifying your specific ones, also caravan make and year could help others to frame their advice. Are they 12v or 240v? If your Owners Manual gives details of the bulb type it would assist in being able to decide how best to remove it.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There should be a small cutout in the edge of the silver ring, insert a small screwdriver and twist, it should come off.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Having own several of the older Lunars, the only way to get the spotlight if it is one embedded into a cupboard open is to squeeze the sides which is no easy task. Prying it with a screwdriver will damage the surround no matter how careful you are doing it. They are a right PITA!

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the spotlight bulb pulls straight out of the spotlight body.Have you tried using a sucker onto the face of the bulb to pull the bulb out,this sometimes works.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts