Cheshire to Portsmouth

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I think I have posted this before and can't find whwere I posted it, so here goes again.

Has anybody go any suggestions of good services to stop over night on the A34 or near the M3.Travelling to-morrow evening and want stop over ,but will be to late to get on camp site so services are next option.

Replys asap would be appriciated due to time situation.

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have used Caravan Club late night arrivals parking in the past, but always ring the site warden before hand to make sure that its OK. Much better than any services.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have used Caravan Club late night arrivals parking in the past, but always ring the site warden before hand to make sure that its OK. Much better than any services.
Hi Dusty.

Which site have you used.

Thanks Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rob, Chapel Lane at Wythall, but thats probably not far enough south for you. There is a site at Winchester that I may try to use in September.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rob, Chapel Lane at Wythall, but thats probably not far enough south for you. There is a site at Winchester that I may try to use in September.
Hi Dusty,

Thanks for the info I will see what I can find

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts