Christmas and New Year Caravanning

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi

It depends on what facilities you require, full site facilities with electric & entertainment for the family & children or if you are self sufficient just fresh water & somewhere to empty the loo. Both clubs have a number of full sites that are open all year or look through the CL's & CS's for a quiet site. Also if you wish to be with other like minded people, many of the local Associations (CCC) organise Christmas/New Year events. I'm sure if you 'Google' it you will come up with a few hits!!

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
We have already booked up for Christmas at the Sandringham CC site.
Blimey, you dont hang about you only posted that comment an hour ago. Each to thier own but i like to do my homework to ensure all are happy wioth the choice. Sometimes a site with not much to do can put you off for the next year.

If you have children there may not be much for them to do. Bainlands in Lincolnshire not much further than Sandringham has alot of indoor sport facilities & entertainment throughout the holiday period.

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
We have already booked up for Christmas at the Sandringham CC site.
Sorry just realised that was Wendy who has booked Sandringham not Caroline. Hope you have a great time at Sandringham Wendy. We always go for quiet Cs's last year i had to work in between Xmas & New Year so we chose one with 30 mins of Lincoln, it was behind a pub, great food & drink on New years eve, No driving what a bonus.

Jan 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi

It depends on what facilities you require, full site facilities with electric & entertainment for the family & children or if you are self sufficient just fresh water & somewhere to empty the loo. Both clubs have a number of full sites that are open all year or look through the CL's & CS's for a quiet site. Also if you wish to be with other like minded people, many of the local Associations (CCC) organise Christmas/New Year events. I'm sure if you 'Google' it you will come up with a few hits!!
Thanks we already go self sufficient with our DA in the Hampshire area but after 4 years of very good times would like to try somewhere different. Have been looking at the club sites just wanted a recommendation if any one had one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts