Christmas opening

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
No Holidaying in Scotland from England apart from the xmas bubble dates! We have had to rebook from Scottland to York as Holidaying is not aloud , very disappointing as we are in tier 2 and we were due to visit level 1 region

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The same in North Lincolnshire we are still in tier 3 since the lockdown also not seeing anyone in the xmas bubble no one wants to risk it .
So i will be doing the christmas dinner for the wife .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Trying to get where you wanted is a problem at the moment. I am afraid you may just have to take what you can get to.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Trying to get where you wanted is a problem at the moment. I am afraid you may just have to take what you can get to.
Your right there raywood when you look how much of the country is in tier 3 i feel so sorry for people in them areas who just can't get out and enjoy christmas and new year in there caravans, suppose we are lucky one's who can travel from tier 2 to another tier 2 area.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Your right there raywood when you look how much of the country is in tier 3 i feel so sorry for people in them areas who just can't get out and enjoy christmas and new year in there caravans, suppose we are lucky one's who can travel from tier 2 to another tier 2 area.
Hi Cheshirecat i have some friends up in Perthshire he making the best of what he can do hoping to meet up next season .

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Cheshirecat i have some friends up in Perthshire he making the best of what he can do hoping to meet up next season .
Hi Beachball
Have you ever stayed at York caravan park and storage? It has a small lake with free fishing on it! All reviews are good and i'm in two minds weather to take a bit of tackle looks like some decent fish in there but it would be hard this time of the year.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Beachball
Have you ever stayed at York caravan park and storage? It has a small lake with free fishing on it! All reviews are good and i'm in two minds weather to take a bit of tackle looks like some decent fish in there but it would be hard this time of the year.
Hi Cheshirecat not stop there yet might do if you catch some fish looking at the reviews one Angler had mixed maggots like you say it be hard .
I use to go in all weathers i have a minus 10 suit .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts