Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
My missus wants to go away at xmas from dec 23 to new years day shes not asking a lot just that there might be some kinda caravanners xmas party get together type of thingy, whether it be in a pub or marquee set up by the caravanners. Anybody help me out and by the way she would like diamonds for xmas cud do with some help with that too. Gee its a nitemare

Aug 30, 2007
Visit site
What age is she Andrew?

Tell her Christmas is a time for family and that is that.

Yes Christmas in a caravan I am sure would be lovely and we would both like to go to the site where we have our caravan on a seasonal pitch for the sites New Year "do", but we can not because we are doing what we always do and celebrate New Year at a friends house (their turn this year, it will be ours again in 2010) so if you have to get away for Christmas my advice is get right away. I have done it twice, so from my personal experience,

Spain is good.

USA Rockies is better.

But best of all is home with family.

And I am deeply sorry for anyone who does not feel the same.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Mike E

This forum is sometimes read by children, you rotten spoil sport do you not know that children who caravan at Christmas are Special. Santa has a magic wand and can enter any caravan but only on Christmas Eve to deliver special present to children and ( Mothers )

Val & Frank

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Val,

I was on nights last year, Santa did'nt leave me any thing at the stn. I thought I had been a naughty boy till I got home. He must have forgotten that I was on nights. :eek:)

G.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Mike E

This forum is sometimes read by children, you rotten spoil sport do you not know that children who caravan at Christmas are Special. Santa has a magic wand and can enter any caravan but only on Christmas Eve to deliver special present to children and ( Mothers )

Val & Frank
Didn't know about the magic wand but I have heard tell that the sleigh 'hovers' in such circumstances and absolute quiet is called for to stand any chance of hearing it. Which can be sleep inducing g g g g . . .

Aug 30, 2007
Visit site
Did you hear why the presents were later last year?

Santa Claus came down the chimney to find a gorgeous young lady I bed.

"Get in bed" she said

"No" said Santa

"Get in" she said - revealing a bit more

"No" said Santa - "I have all these presents to deliver"

"Get in" she said showing even more

Then Santa looked down at himself and said

"Well I may as well - I will never get back up that bloody Chimney like this!"

Merry Christmas!

Jan 30, 2007
Visit site
What part of the world are you in?

We are looking in to going to a Club site next year, maybe Chertsey, we hear, puts on a bit of a show but as with most things you have to make the effort,(unfortunatly it tends to be a bit expensive) try going with a group of camping friends. Look at your local club sites, you will have a fine time, but do not for get your lights and decorations you will make new friends and have a great time we do!

One thing hook up is required. to power the lights of course

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Darce, who are you to tell people they should spend xmas with family

"Tell her Christmas is a time for family and that is that."

We spent xmas in the caravan last year and had the best xmas weve had for years, just me and the misses.

Kids came over on boxing day for lunch and we seen the family for new year.

This year were doing it the other way around, xmas with family new year in caravan.

Thats what we want to do and like, so you or anybody else should not tell us or anybody else any different.

Kevin H

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Mike E

Val & Frank
Frank. You've gone soft mate!!

Edd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts