CL wanted in Cotswolds

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone recommned a nice CL in the Cotswolds? Must have hookup and accept dogs. Must have good access.

Many thanks.

Lisa

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
lisa, just been on caravan club site to have a look at CL'S for you. did you know you ca do that?. there is a CL in broadway its www.waysidefarmshop.co.uk you cant see the CL from the website but the shop looks nice.

theres loads of CL'S in the cotswolds but i dont know of any to recommend only robs farm in southam about 30 mins from broadway www.harburyfields.co.uk

jo-anne

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Jo, I have looked on the CC website and narrowed a few down, I just think if you can get a positive recommendation from someone who has stopped on certain CL sites, you then know what to expect.

Lisa x

Mar 4, 2006
Visit site
A very good one with EHU, real ale & food and a pretty village is the Norman Knight at Whichford, - www.thenormanknight.co.uk.

Unfortunately it's closed now until March.

It's a small grassed area behind the village pub, with EHU, shower and toilet in the pub,(open after hours).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

This year we stayed at Burford CC Club Site. - opposite Cotswold Wildlife Park entrance. Easy access, good dog walking area, quiet and the usual first class CC facilities. Excellent Co-op Supermarket at nearby Carterton, bread, Mini-market and other shops in Burford [just up the road from Site].

Last year it was the CC Club site at Cirencester. Site entrance is down a lane behind a College, again quiet with all items mentioned for Burford.

I would recommend both to you for consideration.

Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts