Clay Bar

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
One of my cars has a problem with sticky spots caused by I think tree sap,they are very difficult to remove however i have been told clay bar is the thing for the job,whilst I can get it off Ebay I would rather get it from a shop where I can discuss the problem and be told how to use the stuff.So the question is are there any shops in a radius of around 30 miles of Birmingham that sell it.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Autoglym do a Clay bar detailing kit,their website list Fletchers in Aston as a stockist.More are listed on their website.There is also a video on Youtube showing use of it.
http://www.autoglym.com/engb/stockists.asp

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
Yes Deli you and me both,I bought many bits for my first car a mini back in the sixtys.They ceased trading earlier this year which was a great shame.

Aug 12, 2006
Visit site
For all the information you need about using and buying a clay bar log into WWW.detailingworld.co.uk. This is a site dedicated to REALLY cleaning cars. I find it fascinating the lengths some people will go to keep their car clean. I have learned a lot since visiting this site although not prepared to go as far as some.

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi plotter,
my son uses Mc guires it must be good because he has a new focus rs,he works in the steel works it gets the car spotless. you have made the right choice.All the Best AlanP/T

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
plotter said:
Yes Deli you and me both,I bought many bits for my first car a mini back in the sixtys.They ceased trading earlier this year which was a great shame.
[/ quote]
Myself also,I can remember buying some Rover 2000 seats and fitting them into a morris 1000 traveller,bit tight as you can imagine but they reclined.They used to buy loads of end of line Austin Rover bits but with the decline of the midlands motor industry they are a knock on casualty,
Best wishes

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts