cleaning kit

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
where can I get a kit to clean my caravan on site? i can't get my caravan near my house so using a hose at home is out of the question, and anyway after driving to site its usually filthy. i've seen a few snaps of a kit called washmatic in pc magazine, has anyone got one, is it any good and if so how much was it and where could i get one or something similar? at the moment i'v got to rely on a sponge and a watering can (no good for getting to the roof)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I once saw a gadget on a market stall which was a brush on the end of a 2-3 mtr hose. at one end of the hose was a non-return valve and this was placed in the bucket of "soapy water" at the other end was the brush for washing the vehicle. the man giving the demo had great success but of course being an pessimist i did not buy one

I beleive this is what you are looking for and if you manage to get one plse let me know

At present I take a small set of lightweight steps (3 rungs) and I bought a long handled brush which does the business on the roof etc. I use MER and it performs well for me, I clean the van on arrival and if their for more than a week a clean before coming home to storage. I have friends who have invested in a cover and I am considering one my self. I consider maintaining the car and van as a necessity and part of the outdoor way of life. IMHO

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts