cleaning your carpets;

May 9, 2005
Visit site
I,ve just bought a second hand caravan. It,s spotlessly clean, except for the carpet. Can I shampoo it or would this damage the flooring, Im desperate now as we intend to go away at Whitsun, and I wont be satisfied until I get it clean to how I want it...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, you can hire a carpet shampoo machine I still got mine from when we had our cleaning company, wait untill the nice weather is here don"t use too much shampoo or water on the carpet make sure you dry it out well if not it will smell or replace the carpet, Good luck

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, have you thought of useing NoWet Wonder Foam,it can be bought from betterware or Qvc shopping channel,i use it in the home and as long as you follow instructions and use only the foam it does not soak the carpets,i also have a small pump bottle of the foam,in the caravan for those accidental spills,Hope this is of help to you....Sheila

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Quite frankly I'd replace the carpet, it's dead easy and it needn't cost a lot either
Have also been talking about replacing the carpet. Is it best to put in a fitted one or somehow make it loose fitting and if so, what is the best way to cover the bits of the floor which will show. Is it easy to do ourselves?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts