Club Faret Vias.(yelloh Village) France.

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the above, I like the look of their beach front pitches, I am familiar with Vias, stayed there previously with Haven on the Carabass site, which was excellent when the kids were younger, so I am only really looking for information relating to Club Faret, any good?

Thank you.

Paul.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
This is taken from another forum
Reviewer: Steph 3: Date of Visit: April 2010 Unit: Static

I have just returned from here, with a large group, mix of 2 year old up to 84.

The site was very clean and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.

We stayed with the Keycamp firm, but did see many plots for people to camp in, they were good areas too, right near to the beach and shop. The shop was OK, but then we went out of season.

The swimming pool was great, the baby / small kids pool had a rubber surface, I'm sure online there are pictures. Also boys can wear board shorts instead of speedo style trunks, which seem to be the norm in France. I have a son who is a pirate fan and the camp is decked with pirate 'stuff' lots of fun to look at. There is an adventure playground with a very large pirate ship, and the pool area and bar is meant to look like a ship.

The toilets and showers were spotless.

Dogs are allowed and they have doggy showers!

The street does have a quite a few shops, some tacky some very nice. We used the bakery in the highstreet, where the locals tended to go, very good! We used the restaurant a few times, right opposite the main entrance, Le Saint-Pierre, very nice food and very friendly service.

The beach was also great, lots of shells to find and going into the sea is flat, and stays quite shallow for a while, so you can go quite far out.

We are def. going to go back, the only score of 9 was for customer service, due to not needing them, as we had Keycamp Rep and for facilities, the shop was lacking some foods.

We went in April, but I personally wouldn't go in August, as it would be far too busy for us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts