Clumber Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In response to other posts regarding the wardens at the Clumber Park CC site. We have just returned after a weekend break and found the wardens very polite and friendly.We didn't have any problems about what time we had to depart on Sunday as it was put on the board and in this case was 4pm which we thought very reasonable. Well done Clumber we had a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We visited Clumber Park in August and could not fault it. The wardens were friendly, the site was well maintained and clean and as an added bonus the weather was great. Will definately be visiting again in 2005.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
it is nice to know what a word in the ear can do when head office refer the many complaints to the respective wardens. The word was out amongst other wardens about the number of complaints that there had been. Let's hope that civility continous.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just a postscript to my post.

We did also go to Clumber in May of this year for a 5 day stay and the wardens were just as helpful then as they were on this particular weekend and if I remember we were allowed to stay to 2pm on that occasion.I am looking forward to more stays at this site as the location is wonderful.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts