CMC 6m rule and EV fires

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
...I am at a loss as to why the idea of EV's as a source of fire risk seems to have taken hold of the population and media so ferociously, other than because there are false narratives being spread by those with an anti-EV agenda...
It's the pro petroleum lobby who have vested interests in discrediting EV's by spreading negative rumours, and suppressing the real costs and emissions of ICE.

There's nowt so dangerous a s a cornered dog.

Reactions: Tobes
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Personally I would not rely on google for statistics and would prefer something official for these if indeed they are being accurately collated.
As for he spread of the fire the main problem seems to be wind coming through the open sides of car park which can be seen in the video blowing the flames well to the left.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Personally I would not rely on google for statistics and would prefer something official for these if indeed they are being accurately collated.
As for he spread of the fire the main problem seems to be wind coming through the open sides of car park which can be seen in the video blowing the flames well to the left.
There is a government site that gives you those statistics which is where I got my info on car fires.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts