Co pilot

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Co pilot has brought out a caravan sat navigation system for smartphones priced at £43 pounds I haven't tried it but I do have the normal car version which ihas been a tip class sat navigation for 4 years. So cannot see the caravan version being anything but top draw.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It looks a bargain but until someone tries it and tells us we cannot be sure. At that price it should be worth the risk.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
The main question is - is it stand alone or on line? If the former (i.e. the maps are in the phone and it uses GPS for location) then it is good news, but if the latter - well lets say not everyone can afford unlimited data, assuming you have a signal of course!

And now of course I have looked on line and found it is an off-line product for the whole of Europe. Bit cheaper than a TomTom Caravan!

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It's all yours you download the maps over WiFi and that is that as it is an app if you change phones you simply delete it off the one phone and download it onto your new phone. now if you use its live services feature for traffic info then yes you will need 3g/4g .. but its a minimal amount when i used the car version daily whilst doing 200 plus miles each day 5 days a week it used no more than 40mb of data a month....

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We used the Co Pilot app when we were in Florida two years ago. It was great. Will seriously look at the Caravan version.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts