Coachman 560

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi

we have now got our new Pastiche 560 from Glossops, been on site @ Crowden since picking it up, complete with free ventura awning, what a lovely van glad we changed from the Bailey pageant,just back & ready to go again next weekend.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
I think youve made a good choice.

I was very impressed with the 560 and they must have sold loads at the shows as there was always a q to get in it,seemed really popular.

Happy vanning

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
We have also gone from a Bailey Pageant to a Pastiche 560/4. Much as we loved our Baileys (had five of them!) the Coachman is something else.

Currently on an Easter tour with ours and I have to say we fall in love with it more with every second.

My parents have also bought a Coachman after many Baileys ... they have gone for the VIP 545/4 ... and are equally pleased with it.

They are mega heavy and expensive but we caravan a lot so we felt it was worth it (it was also a nice present for us both as we are both 40 this year!!).

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
we are now on our 6th coachman, we have never ever had one single fault to complain about despite very heavy use all year round. fantastic quality and exceptional equipment levels. you will be very pleased with your new van.

TRENDING THREADS