Coachman alloy wheels.

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
Having had a tyre blow out and it damaged the alloy wheel i have asked Coachman whether they still have one for our Pastiche 460/2 2001. Today i learnt that they no longer have them and that i would have to buy the two , however they offered the second one at half price. For one the price is £221 with tyre.I have thought of the breakers but living in East Sussex there does not seem anybody that does this so any idea's . Thanks in advance.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Try this http://www.tyreline.com/trailer_caravan_wheels_tyres/trailer_caravan_alloy_wheels.htm

They probably won't match so you'd have to buy two but they may well be cheaper than Coachman's prices.

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
hi rob

how damaged is the wheel?there are lots of places that can repair them at a good price ive had a few wheels repaired before but i obviously dont know the extent of the damage

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
hi rob

how damaged is the wheel?there are lots of places that can repair them at a good price ive had a few wheels repaired before but i obviously dont know the extent of the damage
Hi ghostrider, i would say about 3+mm around the whole rim. it would be very labour intensive to clean up and weld back .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts