coachman amara blinds

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Can anybody please give me some feedback,new coachman van, side blinds stop short about half inch above window rubber,meaning you can see in van after dark the only way to get around this is to pull the fly screen down first then the blind

Phoned coachman and they said "yes this is what you have to do"

I dont think that this right,so before i blow a gasket and press for this matter to be rectified ~ Please any feedback on this matter

Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John, I think this was just in reference in a post between Paul and Roz who have the same new vans, rather than someone different. Did you ask the manufacturer why hers were OK? Surely the tolerance is not that big, mind you having retuned my tow nose gauage with + or -25KG anything does seem possible? Also can you not pop to any local dealers to check out a few vans to see if they really are all like this?

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Yes your right ruth i asked roz if her blinds were the same.My vans a 4 berth roz,s a 2 berth , but being new armaras i thouhgt they should be the same.Roz said her blinds seemed ok but she will check next time out.Just thought i would ask forum for any thoughts or info.Ill be honest with you did not check blinds on demo van at time of sale,blinds are blinds?.Back to my local dealer friday morning to check out demo van and the new 05 models.

Roz if your watching i hope you dont mind me using yourself and new van as examples on forum.Other than this i cant fault van on quality and finish.I hope you all dont think i am being to

fussy

Regards Paul

TRENDING THREADS