coachman pastiche

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We currently have Bailey Senator Wyoming series5,and thinking of changing to Coachman Pastiche with island bed.Does anybody have any views on Coachman Pastiche or dealer specials based on Pastiche preferably gained by being owners.

All views welcome

Thank you

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi Woodsie
we have a dealer special Pastiche 560 fixed bed from Glossops, its a great van @ an excellent price (cheaper than a Coachman standard 560) would buy a dealer special again if we ever change, they even gave us a new Ventura awning so we were well pleased, & we have only had two small problems, front window replaced & switch to extractor faulty,

Go for it Mick k.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I don't think you'll find any comparison between the bailey and Coachman. Go for it, dealer specials all built to same high coachman standards and will often be down to price, and which upholstery you prefer. The basic pastiche is pretty well equipped so that's equally as good buy. As a past member of the owners club and a confirmed Coachman fan (wouldn't look at anything else until I can afford my vanmaster) I may be a bit biased!! I think the national Coachman sale is coming to an end but there will still be bargains to be had. At this time of year though the factory will be working on builds of orders and next years models so you need to look for what is in stock (should get a good deal this late in the season) or what dealers still have on order, choice may be more limited than with the larger manufacturers. Good luck!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi We just change our Bailey 4 berth which was 11 years old and was please with it over the years since we had it, but in the end got fed up making the bed as it was a L shape lounge model,
Been looking round other van 2006 to 2010 model, God how caravan get abuse by owner, So over the last 2 years we been looking on the internet and viewing the model as well,
Went to get a space market for the front of our Bailey, Then my wife said you must look at this van it got the WOW factor,
Oh yeah I said it turn out to be a Coachman Amara V S 2 berth model it a 2010 model and the quantity build was very good and the woodwork and worktop and fitting was first class and we brought it and pick it up the week after been away twice in it and it very comfortable to sit on and sleep on as well,
We say go for it, Good Luck Trevor123

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
woodsieboy said:
We currently have Bailey Senator Wyoming series5,and thinking of changing to Coachman Pastiche with island bed.Does anybody have any views on Coachman Pastiche or dealer specials based on Pastiche preferably gained by being owners.

All views welcome

Thank you
If you're keeping the van long term i would have a rethink.
While Bailey use stainless steel awning screws, those hidden under the rubber strip, coachman don't.
I had the same issue with my Avondale, after 7 years from new, i had 200 or so rusting screws, those on the roof joints had virtually no heads left.
I quite agree the coachman looks a nice van inside, just be aware of what you're buying.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts