Cofton, Dawlish

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
In my line of work today I had the chance to veiw there expansion plans. Which are out to tender.
They are building a massive entertainment complex and think there is a big indoor amusement area.
Stayed there before and its a really nice site with a small quiet pub, fishing lakes, plenty of walks,out door pool, etc
Cant help feeling they are about to spoil it!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Not the place for me. I like my peace and quiet. The more 'attractions' they have, I use that word loosely because to us it's a disattraction, the busier and more costly it will be.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Looked a bit deeper today and realised they are also to have an indoor pool.
Think they are trying to compete with the bigger site just along the road, shame really as it was a nice weekend getaway for us

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
shame really as it was a nice weekend getaway for us

I don't do weekends. I only work in multiples of one week blocks
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
I don't do weekends. I only work in multiples of one week blocks
smiley-laughing.gif

Na Na Na Na Na............I'm retired and you only have another 15 years of work Kev......... Na Na Na Na Na
Signed---------------------Lord Braykewynde

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Whilst I am partial to a pint I certainly wouldn't choose a site just because it has a bar and entertainments hall. When the kids were young their pleasure was rock pools, picnics and maybe a coke at the Local pub but not on site. Each to their own. For me it would be Trewethett Farm not Hillhead for example. A good invigorating walk with the Springers gives us an appetite and helps with the midriff bulge.
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS