competitions

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
PC magazine arrived today (20/5) and just found the competition to win a Kojak jacking system. The time is now 23.43 and the competition closes in 17 minutes but there is no trace of the competition anywhere that I can find!
Either there is a mistake with the date/delivery or I'm looking in the wrong place but I don't see the point in having a competition that closes so close to the delivery date.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi and thanks for the post.

Please don't worry! The closing date published in the magazine was wrong. The Kojack competition (and others listed in the new, July 2015 issue) will be online by the end of today (as today's the day the new issue hits newsstands).

Sorry about that.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if I am going senile but when I looked at the competition page today neither of the competitions had an enter button that I could find. Is it me are is there something missing.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Raywood said:
Not sure if I am going senile but when I looked at the competition page today neither of the competitions had an enter button that I could find. Is it me are is there something missing.
Looks OK to me, Ray. Please click here. I hope it works for you!

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning everyone,

Apologies, but the form we use for our competitions seems to be playing up today. We're asking our technical team to take a look at it, but please bear with us.

It's affecting the two new competitions in our October 2015 issue. When readers put their 11-digit phone numbers in, the form comes up with an error code telling them that they've put 13 digits in.

The competitions to win a maintenance battery charger' and win food fair tickets only went live yesterday, so there will be plenty of time to enter once we get the third-party company to fix their form.

Thanks for your patience. we'll post an update as soon as we get it fixed.

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Good news – our online competition entry form is now working!

This is for the October 2015 edition of Practical Caravan that has just gone on sale.

We have five Ring battery chargers to give away (please click here) and 10 pairs of tickets to the Autumn Food & Country Fair in Peterborough (please click here).

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts