Computer Knowledge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I believe it was Brian (accept my apology if it was not you sir) who printed part of a personal e-mail sent by Liz to me. I don't think the e-mail was sent to any other reciprient. What concerns me is how this e-mail was obtained. Please do not for one minute think that I am going to create a fuss over it as it was not of any personal nature - it is just my curiosity as to how the information was obtained. I am a computer dinosaur compared to others and have not got a clue to the intricate workings of a computer. I cannot find the previous posting to cross reference.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I most certainly did not post a "personal email" and accept your appology. However please next time make sure your facts are correct before posting as there are some on here who believe everything they read.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
It is not possible to extract emails from some elses computer unless you have a special code and some very heavy duty software that costs thousands of pounds. As it is not possible for the evry day joe to reteive emails once they are deleted, and this goes for you isp aswell. They only way it could be retrieved is for it to be sent to some else or forwarded.

TRENDING THREADS