Cordless Lawn Mowers

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 25, 2021
Visit site
Surely the question has to be how much grass do you need to cut? not in hours or minuets, but in M2s then buy a mower according to its stated size. It takes me 1 1/2 hours to cut my grass, on a 35" ride on:rolleyes:

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My back lawn is 64sq meters (I’ve just measured it) and has a bit of a slope so isn’t easy having COPD, the mower I mentioned earlier can do that and a front lawn of much the same size on one charge, having a 2nd battery comes in handy if you take it slow, what I like is with my petrol mower I would leave it too long because it’s so powerful it would cut the lawn if it was over a foot long but as most of you would know leaving it to get too long when you then cut it it’s yellow grass rather than green, with the battery mower I’m happy to do them every other day, the difference in how the lawns look is astonishing, probably cut the rear would take half hour or less and same for front, to put it in shed you lift it with one hand.

BP

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My back lawn use to be 1 acre at my parents home we use to have a petrol sit on mower, but years later never had anything that big again the bungalow we have now two small lawns our Flymo EasiStore 300R Electric rotary lawn mower -30 cm it corded but it does a good job and very easy to use says my wife .

Last edited:
Reactions: PTA

TRENDING THREADS