Corner Steadies Software Missing

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I have a 2019 Luna Delta with electric corner steadies that I have only used once. I went to raise and drop them for their annual leg stretching and the software that controls the legs is no longer on the tablet (above the door). Two questions. How do you re-add this software? Can you wind electric corner steadies manually? Thanks for your help.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi coffee man and welcome to the forum.

With the absence of Lunar. I suggest you ask the supplying dealer. The self-leveling system is very likely to be an aftermarket one. If you can find the make, ie E&P, you could contact them directly.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Does the control panel light up at all? The first thing that needs to be checked is the condition of the battery as it needs to be at least 12.8v to operate the steadies. Secondly the nose of the caravan has to be the lowest point of the caravan for the system to operate. Have you tried to manually lower the legs using the control panel?

If none of the above you may need to contact E&P and speak with them as unlikely the software has been "lost" and you cannot simply add it. The E&P customer service is quite helpful.

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
Hi, I have a 2019 Luna Delta with electric corner steadies that I have only used once. I went to raise and drop them for their annual leg stretching and the software that controls the legs is no longer on the tablet (above the door). Two questions. How do you re-add this software? Can you wind electric corner steadies manually? Thanks for your help.
Hi.
I have the E&P self-levelling system. If yours is the same as mine then it has a removable control panel so that it can be used in situ or outside the caravan. Is it possible that the control panel has gone flat over time? The E&P on my caravan is isolated from the 12v system by the motor mover key in the battery compartment. The control panel only charges when it has power going to it. Try turning the power on to see if that brings the panel to life.

Last edited:
May 13, 2023
Visit site
Hi.
I have the E&P self-levelling system. If yours is the same as mine then it has a removable control panel so that it can be used in situ or outside the caravan. Is it possible that the control panel has gone flat over time? The E&P on my caravan is isolated from the 12v system by the motor mover key in the battery compartment. The control panel only charges when it has power going to it. Try turning the power on to see if that brings the panel to life.
Hi, The software brand on the screen is Lippert. The unit does start up and has a few apps such as help videos but nothing that actually moves the legs. I will check that the system does not have a key somewhere as perhaps the software does not show up if it can't see that the motor has power. Thanks for your help.

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Does the control panel light up at all? The first thing that needs to be checked is the condition of the battery as it needs to be at least 12.8v to operate the steadies. Secondly the nose of the caravan has to be the lowest point of the caravan for the system to operate. Have you tried to manually lower the legs using the control panel?

If none of the above you may need to contact E&P and speak with them as unlikely the software has been "lost" and you cannot simply add it. The E&P customer service is quite helpful.
Hi. The control panel is a small tablet with touch screen which does start up ok. Looks like mine is branded Lippert. The screen works OK and has a few apps but not the app that actually adjusts the legs.
Thanks for your reply.

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Hi coffee man and welcome to the forum.

With the absence of Lunar. I suggest you ask the supplying dealer. The self-leveling system is very likely to be an aftermarket one. If you can find the make, ie E&P, you could contact them directly.

John
Thanks John. Looks like the brand (Lippert) is based in the US. I will also contact them. Cheers
Nic

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi. The control panel is a small tablet with touch screen which does start up ok. Looks like mine is branded Lippert. The screen works OK and has a few apps but not the app that actually adjusts the legs.
Thanks for your reply.
Apologies, but like others I assumed it was the E&P system. Never heard of the Lippert levelling system and think it is an after market fitment by the previous owner as the only Lunar caravans fitted with self levelling were the top of the range 8' wide Alaria. I don't think the Delta was fitted with self levelling as standard?

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Nor had I heard of them but Google had LINK.

My first reaction, did Lunar ever have the spare payloads to have considered any US branded kit? Having once been a regular visitor over there, they live in a different world on all things RV related.

May 13, 2023
Visit site
If the electric system is not working, should I be able to wind these legs manually? Sorry but due to a disability, I am unable to get down and have a look. This may be an option as if the touchpad needs replacing they cost $US675 which for a once-a-year lift is too much for me.

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Apologies, but like others I assumed it was the E&P system. Never heard of the Lippert levelling system and think it is an after market fitment by the previous owner as the only Lunar caravans fitted with self levelling were the top of the range 8' wide Alaria. I don't think the Delta was fitted with self levelling as standard?
Thanks, I will try and track them down in the US. I think Lippert is the company and the device brand is 'One Control' or 'MyRV".

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If the electric system is not working, should I be able to wind these legs manually? Sorry but due to a disability, I am unable to get down and have a look. This may be an option as if the touchpad needs replacing they cost $US675 which for a once-a-year lift is too much for me.
Unfortunately I don't think any of us are familiar with the Lippert system so have no idea. Maybe you an download the owner's manual for the system from the Lippert website? More than likely the system may have been fitted in NZ by a previous owner so there may be a stockist in NZ?

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
THIS appears to be their user manual, if that helps in any way.

Google Play has an app, obviously for an Android device LINK, even updated very recently.
Is that the "right one" for your kit?
I would be guarded if trying it and experiment only with it on a spare Android device, not the one you had been using, just to ensure you don't wipe any version you had that once worked.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts