Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, Vincent , when are you going? , cos we,re going in july what from what I,ve heard its a nice site but I,m sure we,ll hear different from someone, might see you there , Mo

G

It is an excellent site. We stayed there last year in August. It is the only site with its own traffic lights to get in and out, good fun. However, as with any site in that part of the world in high season, arrive early as the pitches fill up fast. Similarly if you wish to visit St Mawes arrive by 10 am or the car park is full, and there is no alternative.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I will just confirm what Scotch Lad said, we were there in Aug 04 and its a lovely site. I believe that the CC carried out some refurbishment the winter before last as well.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I will just confirm what Scotch Lad said, we were there in Aug 04 and its a lovely site. I believe that the CC carried out some refurbishment the winter before last as well.
Just got back from Cornwall last night, after 5 nights at Penmarlam,5 at Silver Sands on the Lizard, and 4 at Merrows Farm (we booked in for 5 but cancelled the last one due to terrible weather, and of course got a refund from the site). We rated all three very highly. Merrows has been refurbished, and is excellent.

NB - there are massive roadworks on the A30 now, near the Exeter end, which will go on until Spring 2007.

Graham

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts