Cost of fuel to escalate?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....who knew mentioning your local diesel prices could upset and annoy fellow posters.

Surely the thread being critised had a descriptive heading and was easily avoided by those uninterested?

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
.....who knew mentioning your local diesel prices could upset and annoy fellow posters.

Surely the thread being critised had a descriptive heading and was easily avoided by those uninterested?
The title "Cost of fuel to escalate?" Implies the content is about the reasons that are causing or are about to cause an increase in the cost of fuel.

Unfortunately some forumites seem to delight in just listing their local fuel prices, which is of no value to vast majority of readers. It dilutes the thread making it more difficult to find any relevant on topic comments, and of course in these present times, virtually any stated price is likely to change within a few days or so, so any value to reader a particular post may have had will soon be outdated.

As others have said this is not a fuel cost comparison site.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....I was responding to criticism in this thread of a thread I started well over a year ago on the wide variation of diesel prices UK wide for no apparent reason.
It ran for some 6 pages and seems was not up to the standards required on this forum.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
.....I was responding to criticism in this thread of a thread I started well over a year ago on the wide variation of diesel prices UK wide for no apparent reason.
It ran for some 6 pages and seems was not up to the standards required on this forum.
Sadly Bill some of us are still in short trousers whilst others always know better 😉

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Forum members complained about your topic Bill.
Members questioned the relevance of fuel prices in any given location, compared to where they are.
Perhaps it would have been better to respond to your critics at the time.
Due to the complaints I believe that the thread was eventually locked.

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
I didn't have a card when I was working so its not a question of carrying on membership.
I could have only got a trade membership before I retired as I was self employed my whole life.
I meant as a retired person I couldn't get a new membership.
Doesn't bring it any closer

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts