Cracked Panels on Bailey

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mark

The dealer knows full well you spent a lot of time searching out this caravan and even asked about the dealer on this very forum before purchasing.

The dealer knows the law as we all do . In view of the extremely short period of time from purchase to discovery of the cracks front and rear any County Court Judge will demand your money is returned to you forthwith.

I fully understand your reasoning for wanting this particular model and again I believe the dealer has a legal duty to effect all repairs at his expense as soon as possible if this is what satisfies you. Prior to repairs I think you and your solicitor must agree some form of extended warranty FOC with the dealer on the new panels. At least 3 years does not seem unreasonable. 3 months IMO would be a joke.

Furtehr I know you asked the dealer manyquestions prior to trekkingg down to Hampshire so at teh very least they should collect and redeliver the repaired caravan to you, unless of course they arrange to have it repaired near to your home.

Good luck

Cheers

Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts