Current Caravan Prices

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,
Has anyone found a reliable sourse for the value of caravans? I'm looking for a price for a Coachman VIP 520 2010, I've tryed searching the the big sites like autotrader and ebay to research prices with no luck as the prices are so far apart. There must be an easier way 😕

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
There is the “ green book” that the trade use to value caravans but they are like Glass’ s Guide for cars; almost impossible to come by. Unfortunately there are no commercial variants available. Plodding through Autotrader, EBay, Caravans for Sale,CMHC Classifieds, CaravanFinder and dealer websites is the normal way. The CMHC will give a valuation if you ring and ask for an insurance quote but how accurate it is and what data source they use I don’t know.

Reactions: Jamsell89
May 31, 2020
Visit site
There is the “ green book” that the trade use to value caravans but they are like Glass’ s Guide for cars; almost impossible to come by. Unfortunately there are no commercial variants available. Plodding through Autotrader, EBay, Caravans for Sale,CMHC Classifieds, CaravanFinder and dealer websites is the normal way. The CMHC will give a valuation if you ring and ask for an insurance quote but how accurate it is and what data source they use I don’t know.

I've mananaged to find one site this morning that seems to give out the dealer value, private value and the part exchange value. just wondered if anyone on here has had any experience with these and if there any good. Caravan Price Check?

Moderator Note: Link removed as it appears that the site mentioned actually does not work.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts