Cycling in NE Spain

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
I am staying at a site called L'Amfora in Sant Pere Pescador, Girona.

If anyone can give me any information about Cycling in and around this area, it will be most appreciated.

I do not want to take four bikes and have them spend a fortnight locked against the A-Frame

thanks in advance, Martin

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi HL, Whilst I hav'nt cycled in this area, I have often driven round it. It is perfectly flat, seems to have lots of tracks,and, of course, the Spanish drivers are much more cycle friendly the average Brit drivers. I would think it would be very worthwhile taking your bikes!!

Bouen Suerte!

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
We stayed on this site a couple of years ago . While not cyclists ourselves would agree with JimF's comments about the area being flat. There are plenty of small country roads which appeared pretty quiet with regards to traffic.

L'Amfora is also a big site, a bike might come in handy for getting to the shop and back depending on where your pitch is!

Robert

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
Jim & Rob,

Thank you for your replies, I will bear them in mind.

As there are five Families going, I don't want to be the only one to take ours, if it means they will not get used.

Rob, as for getting to the shops for Bread and Milk etc, that's why we take the children with us,

Thanks again to you both and best regards, Martin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts