Dealer damage

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
I'm so annoyed !!!

Just got back to the storage yard after a service and the van's been damaged at the dealers - should have checked it before we left though (at least it was check by them when we left it) The only slight up side is that some chrome was damaged (nice big gouge) and it's discoloured - so i've sent some photos and a video from my mobile to them - hopefully that will prove we couldn't have done it in the 1hr 30 hour tow.

Don't even get me started on the replacement of the front panel - which didn't get done (as the replacment was damaged) which was the only reason it went in - we would have tried to get it serviced locally otherwise. (we came to a reasonable arrangement over the panel)

I supose the moral is - check your van when you collect it - before you leave. I just hope they sort it out.. I won't say where it was... cause they may yet sort it all out..

But i'm so annoyed...

Oct 5, 2005
Visit site
Our van was seriously damaged at a well know dealer in Cheshire....they suggested we claimed on our own insurance and they would pay the excess, saying that this was the 'norm'. With them doing the repair and making a nice little profit out of their neglect, I don't think so. They tried to blame everyone for the damage instead of recognising that they have a duty of care to other peoples property.

Don't fall for it.

Have you asked if they have cctv? which might show something.

Hope you get it sorted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts