Dealers near Colchester

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I want to buy my first caravan and want to find out what nearby dealers are like.

MM Leisure seem to get good reviews but don't have a suitable caravan in my price range.

Both Caravan World in Thorrington and Homestead's in Weeley have possibilities.

Does anyone have knowledge of these dealers and what kind of reputation they have?

Thanks

Steve

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Stephen, I have purchased 3 caravans from Homestead in Weeley and have always received great service from Jeremy and Steve in the sales office.

The staff in the service centre are also always willing to give advice if asked

As a bonus thay also had a sale when I last looked about 14 days ago. I don't think the reductions are reflected in the prices shown on their website

Dec 31, 2008
Visit site
I also have bought two caravans from Homestead Caravans and agree with the comments re their service and assistance. I was at their premises this afternoon and they still have a sale of used caravans on. Seem to have something to suit most layout requirements and pockets.

Brian

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys, I assume you are not aliases of "Jeremy and Steve".

Seriously, thanks for the replies, I am heading out that way tomorrow to have a look.

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks again. Homestead had nothing suitable so ended up at M&M in Mildenhall. Am now a proud first time caravan owner with a 1998 Elddiss Typhoon!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts