Dealerships and Awnings

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
For the last month or so I have been looking for a Dealer who has Dorema awnings on display. I even emailed Dorema and the reply was go on the website and it will tell you which dealerships have them. I put in the West Midlands and it gave me dealers all over the country. I rang 6 or 7 and the only one that had them on dislay was Towsure in Halesowen. We went over there today and the boss decided that she wasn't keen on them.
Has anyone else had a problem finding dealerships with a decent awning display>

Les

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Our dealer here in Mildenhall M & M Leisure has a few awnings on display but I expect it is difficult to display more than 4 or 5 due to space. The Dorema catalogue is quite explicit and so is their website. We have a the Dorema largest Porch and it is excellent. Had it 3 years now and cannot fault it.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
It could be the time of year, our local dealer displays inside and out but due to weather in winter they are all packed away and will proberbly come out in the spring.
We have both the Dorema full awning ( 3 + years) and last year purchased the porch awning (second hand), had no probs with either, but I understand every ones taste is different, good luck in your search.

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi Discover at Cheshire ( Harringtons) and discover chorley ( Barrons) both have good displays of awnings Dorema included. If yr from the North west area try them out.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
DianneT said:
Our dealer here in Mildenhall M & M Leisure has a few awnings on display but I expect it is difficult to display more than 4 or 5 due to space. The Dorema catalogue is quite explicit and so is their website. We have a the Dorema largest Porch and it is excellent. Had it 3 years now and cannot fault it.

Hi Dianne
I am afraid that Bury St Edmunds is a bit far to go, but having looked on their website they seem to have a good selection although I can't find any prices.

Les

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
littlebasher said:
There's a whole load of awnings erected at Glossop Caravans, certainly helped my decision.

I am going to Stoke in the next month so may come back through Glossop and have a look in there.

Les

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
erica1 said:
Hi Discover at Cheshire ( Harringtons) and discover chorley ( Barrons) both have good displays of awnings Dorema included. If yr from the North west area try them out.

This might be another option when we go to Stoke, but it depends on how long we go for.

Les

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday, we went over to BroadLane Caravans in Alcester and they had a about 20 awnings on display. They also had a few used ones, the only one to fit they had was an Isabella Ambassador er in doors loved it so lo and behold we left there £795 lighter.

Yes we are over the moon even though it was a bit more than we wanted to spend.

Les

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts