Dent Removal.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone recommend a good dent removal company for cars. Just got back from Tesco and have a lovely dent just behind rear door on body. Size of 50p piece and slight crease. Really made my day.

Its time to bring in a driving test for shopping trolleys. New caravan yesterday, car damaged today. He giveth and he taketh away.

3c84be83-a02f-40ae-a96d-2b9f0db3b52b.jpg

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If you are anywhere near Melksham Wiltshire yes i had my car modified in a supermarket car park. A local one man business made a brilliant job getting the dent out and at a good price.

Steve

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to read of your damage. Agree that parking anywhere these days risks a ding. I had my fathers car MoT’d and valeted last week in Leicester and called in a local Tesco for some microwave meals. In arriving back at the car it’s rear lower offside valance sported a scuff and blue paint from the Audi that had been parked alongside when I parked up. Fortunately it didn’t affect my selling it the next day.
Chipsaway or Dent Removal 247 are UK wide. As said above I’ve used the Melksham chap but also don’t forget local body shops too. Given where your dent is I suspect the metal will be stiffened and may not be amenable to pulling or rolling out which are quick and easy processes and leave the paint undamaged. There are also many local independents who do this type of work. Get a couple of quotes at least.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Thingy , i know exactly how you feel mate , they are rotting so & so's I'll not swear, I would love to ! But this was our old car and this was done in my wife's work car park yet no-one owned up to it ! :angry:
Luckily I worked with someone at the time who is a spray painter / body panel fixer and only cost me £13o and took 2 days to do ,you couldn't even tell it had been hit after it was done !

I came in from work and thought my wife had been rear ended and started panicking but she knew nothing about it as she had just jumped in the car and came home !
Craig .

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
CraigYoung - If you get a hairdryer and use this on the dent (on hot setting) for five minutes or so it will soften the bumper and can be popped back out by pushing the dent from underneath the bumper. As the bumper isn't metal these days these are the easiest to repair yourself.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Big S said:
CraigYoung - If you get a hairdryer and use this on the dent (on hot setting) for five minutes or so it will soften the bumper and can be popped back out by pushing the dent from underneath the bumper. As the bumper isn't metal these days these are the easiest to repair yourself.

Thanks but we haven't had the car for two year now it was fixed and sold !!

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Total success. Dent removed, no damage to paint. What a fabulous service, pleasant guy and incredible workmanship. What a pleasure to be able to say that.

DentMaster Derby btw.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts