devon CC sites or AS, advice please

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi anybody been to any devon cc sites. i would like more mid to south than north devon.

what are the pitches like?.

whats the area like?.

what is the site like?.

just tell me about any you have stayed at.

thanks

jo-anne

What type of site do you like, quiet or entertainment, do you have Children or dogs, like moorland or beaches?

The choice is yours, I live in devon & will try to suggest a few when I know more what you require. also do you belong to the Caravan club?

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi margaret, we are a family of four, we are in our mid 30's and our boys are 5 ( really tiny 5 year old ) and a 13 year old who like to ride his bike. We also have a staffordshire bull terrier. we like quiet sites but where reece can ride his bike. we like beaches and moorland. we hope you can help got to plan ahead.

thanks

jo-anne

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hope we get some replies - I have posted a few inquiries for infomation on Devon club sites - Broad Park CC was where we were thinking of trying - and attractions around mid-south Devon, but had no response. Hope to have some ideas to look at soon......

Hi Jo-anne

Bearing in mind that I have never stayed on any of these sites, here are a few that come to mind.

ROSS PARK at Ipplepen Nr Newton Abbot, (been there to visit friends), is very popular, but i expect you will be coming during peak season & I worked it out to be

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts