Digibox or Freeview for my caravan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ive just had a fortnight away and used freeview at all the sites .I bought a wide band aerial but did not use it on the isle of wight because it worked great with my status aerial, I also went to the New Forest and it worked great with the wide band. IF you go on the net and out in Freeview it will go to its website and you can put in the postcode to see if it is available there hope this helps

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Michelle

After reading your initial post, I went to my local Asda to buy the freeview box you were talking about but they were out of stock and didn't know when anymore would come in.

I did a search on the net and found one on the Comet site at

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi there, we take our free view box each time. It boosts the signal, even in a site registered as only fair reception, making the signal excellent. Go for it, once you have it its yours, with no extra charges, unless you have a top up box. This is an extracard, that lets you see other channels - uk gold etc. We have that at home, but dont bother on the van, as we would either loose the card or leave it at home or on the caravan - whichever we are not in at the time!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David

Thanks.

I was getting a bit panicky, if my 13 year old daughter can't watch the tv whilst we are away, my life won't be worth living!

p.s. I love the new tv it's better than the widescreen one downstairs!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Michelle

After reading your initial post, I went to my local Asda to buy the freeview box you were talking about but they were out of stock and didn't know when anymore would come in.

I did a search on the net and found one on the Comet site at

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
David

Thanks.

I was getting a bit panicky, if my 13 year old daughter can't watch the tv whilst we are away, my life won't be worth living!

p.s. I love the new tv it's better than the widescreen one downstairs!
yes, its great. tone and picture much better - and it will at least keep your daughter happy!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts