digital aeriels

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
any tips on a good digi aeriel, not been away for 3 years due to health so missed the caravan digital revolution.
currently have a status but i bet its out of date now.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Please note there is no such thing as a 'digital' aerial. Any aerials will receive both analogue and digital signals. Putting the word 'digital' in front is a marketing ploy to double the price, as is putting the word 'caravn' in front of normal items in order to vastly inflate their price.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Woodlands Camper said:
Please note there is no such thing as a 'digital' aerial. Any aerials will receive both analogue and digital signals. Putting the word 'digital' in front is a marketing ploy to double the price, as is putting the word 'caravn' in front of normal items in order to vastly inflate their price.
so you,re saying i don,t need to upgrade my status aerial. Will plug my telly in tomorrow and check, hope you,re right will save me a few bob

May 15, 2007
Visit site
It depends on which Status you have. If its the old one which looks like a flying saucer you will have problems as these just pich up signals from all over. If you have the newer type that is directional you should be ok in most places, but i always carry a pole and house type areal for the places we go to in Wales where the signal is not good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts