Direct feed water supply

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
I've just arrived on site and for the first time have found a stand pipe for the pitch.

Tucked away among the "extras" that were thrown in by the person who sold me my caravan was a Carver Crystal 3 Waterline hose, pressure reducer and connector which indeed can fit straight into my water inlet, cutting out the Aquaroll and pump.

This sounds great but is new territory to me.

Has anyone any experience of using direct water supplies? Is there anything I shd be aware of, or are their hidden pitfalls? Or can I just connect up and forget the chore of the Aquaroll??

What bliss if I can. Any advice appreciated...tks.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
I have used my direct feed many times mainly abroad. I have a switch to open just on the inside of the van where u would plug it in the only problems I have had was once a wee trickle of water was cominging from a plastic pipie connector and with not having to use the aquarol to get water the family use more so the waste has to be emptied more. some sites have a drain as well so i made up longer plastic drain pipes to accomadate that

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin

Just connect up and forget it.

We have just used one of these for the first time, it was supplied with our new van.

It works a treat, no Aquaroll, no pump but you do have to remember to empty the Wastemaster.

With an Aquaroll you know that when it is empty the waste tank must be almost full and so I tend to do both jobs together (well not quite together but you know what I mean). When you are on a direct supply you tend to forget about the waste.

Not a problem of course if you are on a pitch with its own drain.

Clarky.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You may well find as we did greatly reduced pressure and the shower was almost unuseable.

The connection to the aquaroll via a ball valve is a better bet

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts