Discounts on new caravans

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi
We are new to caravanning and have decided on a Bailey Pegasus S2. We are in no great hurry to purchase but are struggling to understand what, if any, kind of discount we should be looking for on list price. Does anyone know what kind of discount dealers are prepared to offer generally speaking and when is the best time to buy?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
you may not get any discount as most dealers are evenly priced but go for a starter pack ie awning ,waterbutts ,waste water ,battery any thing you can ,dont forget £500 off price sounds good but if its 200 miles away and it needs to go back its not so good.

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
I bought a brand new Bailey pageany S6 with nearly £2,000 off. That was 3 years ago and a new model was out any day. I wanted the old model though with 'L' lounge. It was a demonstrator I shoudl add, but we got it the next weekend though.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
We've just ordered a Pegasus S2 - our dealers offered us £2k above book price on our old van as a trade in. They were offering this deal at the launch, but we couldnt make it due to work commitments, so they agreed to honour it for us as we had previously made our interest known before the vans had been launched

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts