discover culcheth closing its doors

May 14, 2006
Visit site
Anybody any ideas if the service centre of culcheth will close or stay open. I have only been caravanning for a couple of years and have always found the staff extremly helpful. What a shame.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Last time I passed there, there was not much stock in. I have heard that Discover is financed by a huge amount of debt, although I don't know how true it is, so they are obviously trying to cut overheads.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, can't believe what l am reading, was only at Culcheth last Wednesday, was talking to Dave the sales Guy that sold me my van in October who told me to book my caravan in for it's first service in August.

l will now need to find out where to take it for it's first service, only two options Chorley or Harringtons of Delamere, both a lot farther.

l too am sorry for the people that work their, having been through the same back in June of last year, l was one of the lucky one's being of early retirement age, felt sorry for the younger one's.

l will give Culcheth ring today and keep you posted.

Nigel H

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
As promissed, just called at culcheth, bad news it will close it's doors this Friday good news staff have been retained at other branches, still sorry to see the small branches close as l felt you got more personel touches with less people to deal with.

Will mean another ten or so miles for me to have the van serviced but not the end of the world.

To all at Culcheth, wish you all well and thanks for all your help in choosing the caravan we bought

NigelH

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, can't believe what l am reading, was only at Culcheth last Wednesday, was talking to Dave the sales Guy that sold me my van in October who told me to book my caravan in for it's first service in August.

l will now need to find out where to take it for it's first service, only two options Chorley or Harringtons of Delamere, both a lot farther.

l too am sorry for the people that work their, having been through the same back in June of last year, l was one of the lucky one's being of early retirement age, felt sorry for the younger one's.

l will give Culcheth ring today and keep you posted.

Nigel H
From my experience, use the Chorley site!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts