Does anybody............

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
....Get the newsletter mentioned by Kate in this post from August last year?
Apparently if I read the post correctly we should receive this newsletter automatically when we registered but I'm not sure if this meant when we become forum members or whether there's a link or tick box from which to register somewhere that I've missed.
Kate's link navigates to a newsletter from last year but there's no link which navigates to a registry, does anybody know anything about this newsletter because I didn't until yesterday?

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.

We've just launched a new style newsletter, so if you're interested, this could be the perfect time to subscribe! Please click here for a sample of the (old style) newsletter – there's a link at the bottom that you can click on and subscribe from there. Or you can subscribe to the Practical Caravan newsletter via our Facebook page by clicking here.

I hope that helps!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Lizzie Pope said:
Hi everyone.
We've just launched a new style newsletter, so if you're interested, this could be the perfect time to subscribe! Please click here for a sample of the (old style) newsletter – there's a link at the bottom that you can click on and subscribe from there. Or you can subscribe to the Practical Caravan newsletter via our Facebook page by clicking here.

I hope that helps!
I can't find a link to subscribe either, so I clicked on the unsubscribe link. From there I found a reply box to update my preferences so I entered my email address into the box, clicked to receive the newsletter (but not the offters and promos) and an error message appeared to stat : 'value already exists'.

Sproket said:
First one i received was in October 2012.... thought everyone got them ???

I think that as a digital subscriber you might get your newsletter email but do non-digital subscribers?
I'd never heard of it until yesterday and I might not be the only non digital dinosaur who doesn't receive a newsletter via email.

TRENDING THREADS