Does anyone know who Easy Sell are?

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
We are selling our van, and I received a call off someone from "Easy Sell", can anybody tell me who they are?

I was going into a meeting and the guy was very rude!

I am sure it's some company who wishes to sell my van for me because when I answered my phone he spoke very quickly and said something about "Bailey", this is off course the manafacture who made my van.

I asked him what it was about and I asked him to ring me back later or could he ring my husband and he then said who is paying for it?

There is no finance on it so it's was not the finance company! :)

Thanks in advance

Allyson

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Allyson

I've heard of a similar company who allegedly state that they have 'a buyer' waiting for your caravan, they are reported to charge an upfront fee for their 'services' and are never heard from again.

My personal advice is that you should avoid companies such as these like the plague no matter what they try to tell you.

This website offers a free advertising service for those wishing to sell or buy caravans. It is accessible via the home page, click on the logo in the blue box.

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/forsale/

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Allyson,

I agree 100% with Parksy, avoid them like the plague.

They will want an up front fee of around

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I totally agree with the mods.

The chances are this so called company does not even exists.

I've done a Google search and no legitimating UK company was found. If they are so difficult to find, how can potential buyers find them to register thier interests?

Assume it is a SCAM and avoid it like a plague.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts