Dogs - Lost or Stolen

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just saw a TV report on the problem of dogs being stolen for a ransom. It is an increasing problem so they report.

They recommended a website where you can register and get reports of dogs lost/stolen in your area. The idea being that a nationwide network is set up to help those in this awful situation.

The site is www.lostdogs.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Heard a radio programme a little while back. Apparently, the theives will not contact you until you put up postrs along the line of LOST DOG - REWARD GIVEN. They now make out that they have just found the dog and take your money and it will not be illegal. If they try to get money before that then it is illegal. Seems, i you want your dog back you have to play their game.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Heard a radio programme a little while back. Apparently, the theives will not contact you until you put up postrs along the line of LOST DOG - REWARD GIVEN. They now make out that they have just found the dog and take your money and it will not be illegal. If they try to get money before that then it is illegal. Seems, i you want your dog back you have to play their game.
SCUMBAGS

How do they think up these ideas?

No thought for the pet owner who is probably frantic and no thought for the dogs welfare either.

I know what I would like to do with them

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts