Done it wrong, again

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well sitting here at home nursing my sore belly, and gently trying to sort out a Muchus cough. SWMBO, asks can you sort out the "Smart hub" as we can't get this catch up stuff.
Ok I find out I have to reset and update the "Smart hub" do all this, feeling good, went to watch a recorded film, everything has gone about 200 hrs worth of summer watching in the van when listening to the rain. It turns out the catch up features by the BBC and ITV, for our Samsung bD6500, blue ray "thing"is not supported anymore. At least the boss is not too upset as last year she wiped out the films from the winter as well.
I wonder what else can go wrong?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't worry, if my track record is anything to go by something will crop up!
When we moved to our new home in Spring 2019 we had to use satellite fir viewing because the adjacent woodland prevented decent Freeview terrestrial signals. So we bought a Freesat box. However the previous Panasonic recorder still sits under the tv waiting for its 50+ hours of “junk” to be watched by Mrs OC. Problem is she is racking up recordings on the Freesat faster than she can watch them. We only watch tv in the evenings apart from my needs for F1 or Six Nations. It gets worse if we go away as the recordings continue regardless. Thank heavens fir Bose noise cancelling headphones and The Times or a good read.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Wifey started up the TV this afternoon, to record some more films, and all the old one I thought I had deleted are back on the HDD drive, I give up. Gremlins at work

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We have a Sky Q box permanently stuck with over 90% memory used to store things that have been there for months on the basis we might want to watch them one day. We would never miss them if they were lost.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Wifey started up the TV this afternoon, to record some more films, and all the old one I thought I had deleted are back on the HDD drive, I give up. Gremlins at work

Glad you are not looking after helos these days:eek: Hope recovery is going well.(y)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
On the S92, No computers to get the APU runnining then 5 computers to get the rest running, two cups of coffe for our lovely pilots going, depending on how long we argued in the bar over " Scrabble. " the night before. Only miss the lads, and sitting in a drip tray playing with my nuts.

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts