Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Our favourites are :-

Domaine de la Barbanne (amidst the vineyards of St Emillion and a short distance from Bordeaux) or Le Moulin du Roch situated on the main A47 headed towards Sarlat from Perigueux. This is a nice quietish Castels site with not much of a play area or large pool complex so it does not draw too many children. We do have children but perhaps we are at an older age and quieter sites suit us.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Have a look at the Camping Cheque website www.campingcheque.co.uk - great value, as a night for two people, caravan, car, awning, and electricity costs just

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi Evans Of Sprot. Really strange seeing your pictures of the restaurant. Pre caravanning we have rented the house next to it (La Cachette) in the past.

We are planning Dordogne in June as well. Thinking of Ratebout but not sure as its under new management. We are also considering Port De Limeul too. Your pitch looked really good. What time of the year were you there, it looks fairly empty? Are all the pitches fully serviced and with hedges between?

It mentions a food carry out. What's it like? Does it have a bar. Also is the pool heated?

Sorry for so many questions

Regards

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Evans,Last time I went i was on pitch 56 across from the toilet block with a good mix of sun and shadewe were there the same weeks in 2005.

On the carryoncamping forum there are some picks under 'picture your outfit'

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
"It mentions a food carry out. What's it like? Does it have a bar. Also is the pool heated?"

Sorry to be terse.

Food - didn't try it

Bar - yes

Didn't swim

All the pitches around me were serviced.

There in late June.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Evans,Last time I went i was on pitch 56 across from the toilet block with a good mix of sun and shadewe were there the same weeks in 2005.

On the carryoncamping forum there are some picks under 'picture your outfit'
Sorry Plotter but I tried to join the 'carryoncamping' group, but to this bear of little brain it soon became too difficult to do.

I lost the will to live!

Can you put them on Webshots so that I can get at them!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Evans sorry dont know how to that same problem as you me thinks but why not try again what was the problem it is straight forward,it must be for me to do it.If you have a problem put a post on here for Legsmaniac he will sort it for you.

Back to Limeuil we loved it and really want to go back we have booked it the last two years and had to cancel tehm both due to wife with cancer(now ok) but now I am not on top form so France could be out this year.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Evans sorry dont know how to that same problem as you me thinks but why not try again what was the problem it is straight forward,it must be for me to do it.If you have a problem put a post on here for Legsmaniac he will sort it for you.

Back to Limeuil we loved it and really want to go back we have booked it the last two years and had to cancel tehm both due to wife with cancer(now ok) but now I am not on top form so France could be out this year.
Sorry about your illnesses.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Evans of Sprot,if you email administrator@carryoncamping.org Gary will help you get on and then you can see my pics and lots of others of other sites.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts