dorset caravan parks,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jo-anne,

The following web-site will be helpful to you as it has hundreds of camp-site reviews.

There can't be too many sites which you haven't asked about so far :eek:) :eek:) Only joking !!

Jul 16, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jo-anne,

We had an absolutly fabulous week last year at Highlands Holiday Parks at Eype in Dorset. Cant praise the place highly enough. Beaches unfortunately not good. Mostly small stones or very small stones with a deep drop off about two feet inside the water.The locals told us of lost of drownings in the area. Lots of other things to do in the area though. Not far from Dorchester, Weymouth etc. If you go there have a nice time.

Don

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne, I live in dorset and to answer your question would take all night. Tery www.resort-guide.co.uk and select Dorset.

There is everything you want to know abnd by using the options drop down you can find out all about caravan sites in Dorset.

If you want to know about any particular place then please ask.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
jo-anne, I live in dorset and to answer your question would take all night. Tery www.resort-guide.co.uk and select Dorset.

There is everything you want to know abnd by using the options drop down you can find out all about caravan sites in Dorset.

If you want to know about any particular place then please ask.
Hi jo-anne,

we came back from dorset last night ,this was our first visit,we stayed at ROWLANDS WAITE CARAVAN SITE in bere regis,the site was a busy site but we found no problems,the toilets etc were excellant,the site is in woodland +children are free to ride bikes+explore,my 10yr old loved it,we visited studland beach+lulworth cove beach,my only complaint was the cost to park was

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts