dorset, which site and why?.

Mar 27, 2007
Visit site
hi jo anne it depends what you are lookig for if you want quite there are lots of c.c and c&cc c.l.s then there are plenty of commercial site with bar's pools etc we like c&cc morton near dorchester or birchwood near wareham lovley walks regards peter h

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Merley Court, family owned, swimming pool, takeaway food, bar - but not rowdy. Popular with familie in high season. Plenty of space, and areas not used for pitching. Easy access off roundabout. Disadvantage is the drive down to the coast - always seems busy, but you can walk off site into Wimbourne - very pleasant. One of the few sites that I have returned to. Sure they have a website...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm not normally a site user, prfering CLs, but Wareham Forest Park is probably the best site I've stayed on.It is especially good for dog owners, as there are exits from the site into miles of forest walks. There's a pool too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For cleanliness, peaceful and quite central try Pear Tree Farm at Sandford - approx 1/2 mile from Sandford Park site. Pear Tree Farm has a shop and that is it but it is so quiet and peaceful. Village pub just a short walk and excellent evening meals. If you want peace and quiet this is the place to go.

TRENDING THREADS