Double Standards

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
The forum topic Our Website is for comments on the forum or PCV website. The thread I removed was a disagreement between two users on 'double standards'. Nothing improper - just in the wrong place.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
is it not the normal way to contact the moderator or make a comment about the posts in the forum in a place where the mod will read it?

If not, then can I request a forum called contact the Mod or somthing similar

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't recall what this posting was about therefore it had no effect on me what so ever. I would agree if a posting was abusive or offensive then the Moderator is fully justified in removing that posting but I think an explanation should be given at the time why and what posting was removed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am certainly surprised that it was removed especially as it was fairly innocuous as regards wording etc - as John confirms.

I can only think that as I posed that deep and dark question about society in general i.e. when you have a democracy how much "rights" can an individual have before certain actions force others to curtail that individuals supposedly "human" rights.

Reports are coming in that this debate has reached the office of the Deputy Prime Minister - and yes..... it can now be confirmed that after looking confused and going redder and redder..... John Prescott has BURST.

A spokesman - Dr Spinner - confirmed that this last unanswerable question was just too much for two jags and that they are putting out tenders for a large bucket.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Mod,

thanks for clearing that up but you are going to be very busy removing threads that are in the wrong place.
Got to start somewhere!!!

It's the old problem of drawing a line. In this case the new thread was posted was picking up on a comment made in a different forum topic altogether, and was clearly not a comment about Our Website.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Dear Moddyship,

If you must remove this thread please remove Clives comments from the Post Counter as well. If you could find it in your good self to leave my comments in the Post Counter alone I will be eternally grateful because I put great thought into them. Thanking you in anticipation, His Wyndeyship.

TRENDING THREADS