Dreams what do they mean.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I dream 2 or 3 times a week the same dream.
I am walking back to a place I am staying on holiday, seems to be in France, I walk down a path in the country side across a small bridge there is a town ahead but I nead to go around this, I have to cross a small brick bridge down a lane to a main road, I can not cross this road as it is bissy but running by the side is a large hedge.
I have never been to France but I know it is there.
Reg

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how you can interpret a dream.
I'm one of what is said to be a few people who can choose what I want to dream about. When I go to bed I literally think of what I should dream of and I do
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You're not far wrong Gaga, anything that has involves pleasure!
I had terrible problems with sleeping as a youngster! Developing selected dream habit changed my life for the better.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
huba huba kev you old stoat will i be looking for you at the bar in your pink suiet and flared trousers beside the disco (kev travolter).

I prefer the yellow suit with the pink high heels ( borrowed fron Ladygaga--the heels that is )

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Reg and Pat said:
I am walking back to a place I am staying on holiday, seems to be in France, I walk down a path in the country side across a small bridge there is a town ahead but I nead to go around this, I have to cross a small brick bridge down a lane to a main road, I can not cross this road as it is bissy but running by the side is a large hedge.
Reg

It could mean that you watched one of those foreign house buying programmes on tv while you were eating a cheese sandwich before you went to bed
lol.gif

Only kidding, perhaps your dream centers on some unrealised ambition and something is preventing you from realising this ambition.
Now you have to cross my palm with silver, pound coins will be close enough
smiley-cool.gif

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Reg and Pat said:
Reg
Go with it Reg next time you have the dream expand the area get some pointers find out where it is then save up the pennies and go have a look mate,
don't worry if some take the micky its your dream, I believe it's precognition and I know what you mean.
when I was a kid I had this re-occuring dream being in a seaside town split by a river that opened out into the sea there were boats on the river and a stone bridge that went over it I spent a long time exploring each time I dreamt of it but had no idea where it was.
then 14 years ago just after we got the m/home decided to go south and explore cornwall instead of going north as usual.
I had never been before as the long journey with kids and caravan on the back seemed to much hassle for a 2 weeks holiday.
while touring round and by complete chance we came across looe.as it was the nearest place to have lunch.

OMG!!! I said I've been here before no you haven't said the wife ah no but I dreamed of it when I was a kid, in that case she said sarcasticly where can we have lunch???. Well there is a restaurant up the side of the river towards the sea its on the left round the corner painted blue with loads of sea fearing gear like ships wheels and nets inside.
sure enough it WAS there just like I dreamt, so we went in and had lunch.
next time your in looe go have a look for yourselves its still there but dont bother with the food it's not the best in town.
If I ever win the lottery guess where im going to live looe??
no the bahamas it a bit warmer than looe.
colin

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Last night I had the dream again, funny thing is it always starts at the same place but this time I continued down the main road and I came across a light house, the next thing I was at the top going down the stairs, it was dark and I kept stepping over people on the stairs I seem to know them, when I got to the bottom I stopped and looked round at the people.
They were dead.
Reg

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Some years ago I used to have a regular dream of crossing a bridge and falling into the water. It was always the same bridge. It wasn't a nightmare and I wasn't frightened because I didn't drown but swam along merrily with the fishes. It was because of this that I thought I must have been a fish in a former life.
I now realise that in the former life, and my dream, I was a tadpole. Not having had this dream for some years now I must have changed into a frog
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts