Drivel

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
mmmmmm not so sure about that big fella, you could chuck some tz wet barrels on an lc and a whole host of other goodies from a tz which gave a good turn of speed, which is a bit on an understatement. Did have a soft spot for the rd400 tho, handling a bit dicey mind you, I picked up a lot of RD loons as they often lost it on turn in whilst braking hard as an LC loon jockyed for position. Nice to know your an ex greb tho, so not all caravanners are boring and old as the press would have you believe.
Some of us are STILL finely tuned athletes, in fact I'm in training at the moment for our village conker championships.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Karen

Yes your right,as I said though he had his punishment,maybe not long enough but did well and got a degree and is still now,and always will be living with what happened,could of been anyone of them behind the wheel that night,very sad.!.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I totally agree Barney. I tow a 2004 Abbey GTS Vogue 217 with my VW Passat 1.9TDI Estate Auto. I am more than happy with this outfit, it tows like a dream and has a large boot to take the dog cage for my 3 pooches. If anyone tows with a 4x4 that is their prerogative, they have the 4x4 for a purpose unlike some townies who live by me who have no need for a 4x4 in no shape or form. I would probably have a 4x4 myself if my car wasnt up to the job but most 4x4's Ive seen, for example the Freelander, wouldn't take the dog cage. One point I will make if I can, beings Ive not posted on 4x4's before, is I dont agree with Bull Bars. They serve no purpose on the vehicles whatsoever. Thats it, my one and only post regarding that subject so I will now hush. Well at least until Kanga pipes up, heheh.
Come on Lord B a Freelander is not a real 4x4 its for taking the kids to school in.Besides your car wouldnt even pull my van,so you see some of us need our 4x4

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts