DUINRELL IN HOLLAND

Jan 26, 2006
Visit site
HI HAS ANYBODY BEEN HERE? I HAVE JUST COME OF THE WEB SITE NOW IT LOOKS AMAZING ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE KIDS IN TOW. I PRICED IT FOR 2 WEEKS IN JULY AND IT WAS WORKING OUT AROUND 550 EUROS ABOUT 300 QUID I SUPPOSE TAKE OR LEAVE A BIT. I HAVE SENT FOR A BROUCHURE SO I CAN SHOW MY HUBBY HES NOT KEEN ON GOING ON A FERRY BUT WITH SOME NAGGING IM SURE HE WILL CHANGE HIS MIND. I THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE THE DOG AS WELL AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM ANYONE THATS BEEN. THANKS RACHEL.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Moggie30,

We were there four years ago - adjoining amusement park great for children and adults. Kukenhof gardens near as is Leiden where the railway station has the biggest cycle park ever. The Hague is an easy bus then train ride. Beach is a cycle ride away but it is all uphill. Yes folks, the site is below sea level ! Just double check where any buses stop - the notices gave the impression that they stopped on site rather than across the road from the site . We had some trouble making ourselves understood when talking about the site - we were pronouncing it Dune-rell - seems it should be Down-rell. All told well worth it. Hope this is of help.

Mike E

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi its a fab place,went there aug 2005 the kids had a great time there,the amusment park was great, swimming pool complex was fab, so much to do, the town was a 5 minute walk away. Going back in may, cant wait

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts