Duinrell water park

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been here,we are in Delft at end of April/beginning of May and are thinking of going there.Routefinder says 17 miles from Defltse Hout

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
We have stayed in a static caravan on the site on a couple of occasions when our son was 8/9.
It was excellent for him as entrance to on-site water park was included in the cost of hiring the static, we had a great time but be aware that some activities in the park have to be paid for as extras e.g. Crazy golf.
it is only a short walk from the park to the nearby town with cafés , shops etc.
If you have cycles there are loads of cycle routes to various places including the beach which is excellent, although remember it does face onto the North Sea.
Hope this helps

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Went there in 2012. Took the van. The caravan pitches are cramped near the centre but more spacious at the edges. It is not as big as it looks so that although we were towards the edge (Lindenveld pitch 4) it was still not too long a walk into the theme park and water park. The theme park is better for younger children and doesn't have real white knuckle rides like you would find at Alton Towers. I can't remember how old your kids are but over 12s might find it a bit tame. Some parts of the theme park look a bit tired now. Toilets and showers were great. The tow around the park was interesting on the way in; went the wrong way and ended up doing a hairpin bend with trees on one side and large boulders on the other. I had my eyes closed (which is what OH said as well!!).
We had a great time. Choose your pitch from the map if you can.
The beach is not far away and really pleasant.
mel

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mel,thanks for that,we were thinking of driving from Delft before we go to Appledoorn,just for the water park.I'm flattered you saying about the kids tho,my daughter is 40 next year lol

TRENDING THREADS