Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi

we have been to duinrell twice 1st time we booked the whole thing through the caravan club, this year we booked the ferry via the caravan club as they were doing special offers with ferry, we did the dover-calais route, we booked the campsite direct with duinrell found it to be cheaper doing it that way. By doing that we didnt have to queue for checking in as they had sent all the passes to us before hand. Im sure you will have a great time when you go, our children love it there and want to go back again! we only went at whitsun!! hope this is of some help.

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
hi Allyson

if you are taking a tourer you would be better off doing it via the caravan club, but it would be cheaper going direct with duinrell, we booked on the website, you didnt leave a deposit until they sent you a request through the post a few days later after booking online. the web address is www.duinrell.nl

they do have keycamp, eurocamp,etc but they tend to be for ready errected tents and statics.

The only thing you have to pay for in the attraction park is for the tikki bad (swimming complex) but you get that at a reduced rate with the passes you are issued.

Hope this is of some help

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Simon

Thanks for this information, we have just joined the caravan club do we have to pay for the European book? I cannot remember seeing anything in my pack.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Simon

When I go on line to order this book it says free on the front page, but when you go in to fill in the order for there is a charge for this item. Any reason in this?

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi Allyson

you need to get on the cc home page, go to club shop,then products, scroll down to online ordering click on that, then click on view european travel service brochures,then click on the basket next to brochure pack, it will come up with your shopping basket it should have total price

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Allyson

you need to get on the cc home page, go to club shop,then products, scroll down to online ordering click on that, then click on view european travel service brochures,then click on the basket next to brochure pack, it will come up with your shopping basket it should have total price

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Simon

The Caravan Club sent me an order from like the one on the web page that you can down load. No free Europe book only this which lists the price of the book. You were very lucky to have this book free last year.

I have received the brochure from the camp site though and it looks very good, so will look into it for next year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts